Thursday, June 26, 2008

Transferring SportsTracker Data

Transferring SportsTracker Data Between Devices
As you know, Nokia Sports Tracker has recently received an update to include video.
One of the things that bothered me about NST is the fact that although you can upload your data from mobile to desktop, there is no vice versa method. I know I know... one might say "well who cares". Lol its not like I've been putting down mileage of walking anyway.
With the help of Y-Browser (everyone should have this) I've successfully managed to move my data from one device to another. You could just use the same device everyday and not have to worry about it... but I like my method better. :)
Continue reading "Transferring SportsTracker Data Between Devices" »
Email thisAdd to del.icio.usAdd This!Digg This!Discuss on NewsvineSlashdot Bookmark ThisShare on FacebookStumble It!

No comments: